- last week talking about Scott Monty and Ford
- Then on July 18, some innovative ways that HP was using Twitter at an event
- And on July 13, an article outlining best practices of brands that get it showing a video of Amy Worley
- Zena Weist gave great advice to companies on how to execute their Twitter strategy
- Jeremiah Owyang told Exxon how to use Twitter
- Shel Holtz wrote about how Southwest Air has used Twitter to announce a contest
- Ann Handley created a post about the number of brands on Twitter.
- And tonight, Rodney Rumford wrote about 25 startups using Twitter to help their businesses gain traction
- as well as 33 brands that suck on Twitter.
So for all you brands out there, we've teed it up for you, told you how to do it the right way, and the wrong way. It's up to you!