- Make sure you spend as much time commenting, responding and reading other people's content as you do creating your own.
- Every day I a point of calling out others blogs, Twitter updates or FF activity. Remember its all about them, not you!
- On Twitter be social. Talk about work AND social things. Too much of either can be a turn off.
- A classic from Jeremiah Owyang, "How I use Twitter, and you?"
- Connie Bensen has written a compendium of Twitter 101 instructions that includes, insights, tips, links and tools.
- Mark Goren provides quick Twitter thoughts I and II
- Jordan Levy has written a fantastic Flowgram which includes the famous Common Craft video, Twitter on Wikipedia, Chris Brogan's 50 ideas on using Twitter for business
- A list of 170 bookmarks of other instructional Twitter posts on Delicious.com
Twitter- What's It All About And Why Should I Use It?